CCS Showcases POS Solution For Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
During 2010, the Cannabis Convention took place in LA gathering over 100 vendors and 100,000 attendees demonstrating the immense growth the medical marijuana industry is experiencing.
|The next stop for the Cannabis Convention is going to be Denver, Colorado where the industry has been witnessing an exponential growth during the last few months in terms of the number of register patients with Medical Marijuana prescription, as well as the number of dispensaries operating in Colorado. The convention is taking place at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver on the 2nd and 3rd of April, 2010. Event organizers are expecting the convention to be a bigger success than any of the previous ones, and estimating the number of vendors to exceed 200 and attendance to reach 300,000 people.|
Cafe Cartel will be attending the Colorado Cannabis Convention to show case our premium POS Solution for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries:
The Indica Altera 3200A Plus is a complete solution that enables the integration of all aspects of operations of any dispensary. As a result of our extensive communication with dispensary owners and operators, and using our expertise in designing technology solutions for small businesses in addition to the feedback of our customers, Cafe Cartel has developed the most productive, and comprehensive solution for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries. Using the Indica Altera 3200A Plus solution, your operations will consist of fewer and simpler steps enabling you to improve customer service and reduce patient turnover time. The process will consist of the following steps:
- New patient: will hand ID card, prescription, and HIPPA form after reading and signing it. The receptionist will swipe the ID card through our ID card reader starting a new file automatically. Employee then scans and attaches documents to the patient file eliminating the need to keep hard copies, and specifies expiration date. Once this step is done, front desk employee starts a new order for the patient to be viewed by the cashier in the pending orders queue.
- Existing patient: will hand ID card to be swiped by the front desk employee. This will pop out the corresponding file which will contain a red flag in case of expired prescription. Receptionist starts a new order from the file to be viewed by the cashier in the pending orders queue.
- From the ordering room, cashier or budtender views the pending orders queue then calls the next patient.
- Patient walks in, picks the strain and quantity.
- Budtender weighs the strain on the integrated scale allowing the POS terminal to read the weight off the scale and compute the price.
- The budtender receives the payment and closes the order automatically generating a receipt for the patient and a label to be placed on the medication jar stating the patient name, the strain name, and the appropriate prop.
- Sale is recorded, payment is processed, and inventory is depleted.
Contact us to schedule a demo at the convention or just look for us on April 2nd and 3rd.
- Colorado Cannabis Convention Event Website.
- Medical marijuana dispensaries thrive in Colo.
- First Las Vegas Cannabis Convention Called Off.
- L.A. to Shutter Hundreds of Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- Medical marijuana dispensaries will no longer be prosecuted, U.S. attorney general says
- Oregon Medical Marijuana Dispensary Laws Proposed
- The Best Point Of Sale Solutions For Medical Marijuana Dispensaries.