CCS uses an external integration for QuickBooks integration. Using the IFF Transaction Creator allows our users the flexibility and power of a well known, professional tool at a low cost.
Use the IIF Transaction Creator to import transactions from Excel into QuickBooks. The tool supports most transaction types, including checks, bills, invoices, sales receipts, and deposits. It uses data on your Excel worksheet to create IIF files customized to work with your company file for easy and reliable import.
To use the IIF Creator, arrange your data in simple row/column layouts on a spreadsheet to be converted into an IIF file. Several layout options are supported.
The IIF Creator works with Excel 97 - 2007 for Windows as well as Excel v.X (2004) for Mac.
The tool’s IIF files can be imported into QuickBooks for Windows 99 – 2009, all QuickBooks Enterprise versions, & QuickBooks Mac 2004 – 2009. U.S., Canadian, Australian, and UK versions of QuickBooks are supported!
QuickBooks Integration Feature Summary for POS
- Easy wizard guides you through basic setup.
- Advanced options for handling different transaction layouts.
- Support for most transaction types including invoices, sales receipts, checks & deposits.
- Send up to thousands of transactions to QuickBooks at a time.
- Automatic sales tax calculation for sales transactions (optional.)
- Automatic amount calculation when selling items (optional.)
- Automatic name and account conflict resolution for easy import into QuickBooks.
- Support for CSV, TXT, and other text files, opened in Excel.
Screen shots of Point of Sale Integration
This screen-shot shows 9 transactions ready to be sent to QuickBooks. This is one of several layouts the tool can accommodate, each with many optional columns of data:
Error-checking results, which can help you locate errors before attempting to import:
You can customize your column titles and/or locations:
Custom Field Mapping of your Data.
Confirmation message after creating the IIF file: