Complete Payroll Solutions, Integrate with your Point of Sale
At the end of the day you want to have less work to do, not more. You've already automated with the Time Clock & Labor Scheduling for point of sale, now consider automation of your payroll services. Here's how to integrate payroll with point of sale.
Solutions for Payroll
We offer a complete menu of payroll solutions to your business. From easy hours reporting, to paycheck delivery by direct deposit or actual checks, to electronic reporting. We make it easy to get your payroll done and organize and access your data.
CCS has solutions packages with Payroll Companies. Please contact us for a quote and a solutions package.
Reporting Options or Hourly, Salary and Commission based Payroll
Because of the many options of how employees pay their employees. We combine several features of the software to provide a comprehensive solution for the most convinient method for your managers and of course owners.
- Online Input, with a username and password Green Solution
- Call in Hourly Payroll
- Email Hourly Payroll From Point of Sale
- Fax Hourly Payroll
- Excel Export Hourly Payroll from Point of Sale
Options for receiving paychecks:
- Green Solution is Direct Deposit to 1 or more bank accounts
- Printed paychecks delivered to your office by Courier
- Print paychecks at your office, you sign and distribute
We calculate and pay your payroll taxes; we remove the complexity and frustration with keeping with to date with constantly changing forms and rules. We remove the responsibility of handling high risk payroll tax calculations from yourself and your office manager or clerk. Out Payroll Tax service handles, when ordered:
IRS 940 Forms FUTA ETT - State
IRS 941 Forms Social Security Garnishment Payments
Federal Withholding Employer Contribution All filing deadlines
State Withholding Employee Contribution W-2 and 1099 Reporting
List of Services
- Print Paychecks
- Direct Deposit of Paychecks
- Track and Pay Taxes
- IRS Taxes
- State Taxes
- Payroll Tax Deposits, Filing
- Employee Deductions
- General Ledger Export to Quickbooks or Data File
- Third Party Payments, such as garnishments
- Worker’s Comp Payments – Pay as you Go