CCS Makes Liquor Store POS Simple

For those starting a liquor store, learning to run a POS system should be been an easy process and a level learning curve. have pre-scheduled training programs to get you on a track to successfully installing and operating your pos system. And for follow up support we have our experienced service technicians and video training how to’s for point of sale features and operations.

Liquor Store Point of Sale Setup

All our customers ask “How do I setup my point of sale” or “How do I program my point of sale.” Many of our Liquor Store customers have massive product lists. We’ve made it quite straightforward and user friendly. We can start by importing from excel spreadsheets. Keep in mind, our Microsoft Windows based system is familiar to almost everyone, we stick with industry standards on design and work flow; this makes an easy to understand and intuitive software.

Inventory Items:

CCS POS Software tracks whole item inventory and track Kits. We have case and broken case pricing as well as VIP customer pricing, gift cards and loyalty programs. We also have a Drink Database for your customers who ask how to make drinks.

Vendor Setup:

Included in the software is an import tool that allows you to use Outlook to update your contact list. You can also import Vendors, or Clients of any kind. Not only does it import, but it can synchronize your contacts.

Input Employees

Not only do you just input employees, but in a few minutes time we can have your security privileges setup, tracking for voids and price changes and all of the nuances of security that are required for the point of sale system as an application and as it applies to your staff. If you already have labor schedules, then you are one step ahead.

More Info